If you like to volunteer for this year Stockton Hmong New Year event. Please fill out the volunteer waiver and consent form and fax, email, or return to Lao Family Community Empowerment by October 28, 2018.
Who can volunteer for New Year? If you have...
- Energy and enthusiasm to help others
- Openness to learn and be a team player
- A dedication to be the Best in all that you can do!
- Must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer, but 18 years of age to chair a committee and/or sub-committee
- Parents must fill out and sign a Volunteer Waiver Form if a volunteer is between 16 - 18 years of age
What are some of the benefits?
- Participate with this exciting community event
- Gain knowledge and experience
- Build network with people from different background
- Receive community service hours
- Gain professional reference for job search
- Free day admission "only" on the day(s) volunteered
What are you waiting for?
Come join our terrific team! All you need to do is fill out the application and return it to Lao Family Community Empowerment, Inc.
Download Volunteer Application